Melrose Animal Clinic - COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
During these increasingly stressful days of the Coronavirus Pandemic, we want to assure you that the Melrose Animal Clinic remains committed and available to assist you with any pet-related concerns you may have. In keeping with the CDC's, State and Federal recommendations for social distancing and conserving of personal protective equipment (PPE), we have developed specific policies and procedures for the continuation of your pet’s care.
As a Massachusetts "Essential Business" we are currently continuing to remain open to provide any medically necessary care for your pet. We will be using the following procedures to provide their care:
- You will call to make your appointment as usual by calling and speaking with one of our Customer Service Representatives (CSR).
- Submit the Pre-Appointment History Form using the link below
- When you arrive for the appointment, please call us from your vehicle and we will have a team member come out and escort your pet into our office. For the safety and well-being of both our clients and staff, owners will not accompany their pet into the practice.
- The veterinarian will call you on your cell phone and take your pet’s history. They will then perform a complete physical exam and will call you with their findings and recommendations.
- Once your pet is ready to be returned to you, our CSR will call you for payment (credit/debit cards only) and a team member will return your pet to your car, along with any medications and instructions. We will email your receipt of payment shortly afterward.