Melrose Animal Clinic - COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
- Currently we are requiring all staff and clients to wear masks while in the building.
- Please call the office to schedule an appointment as usual or request an appointment through PetDesk to schedule an appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please STAY IN YOUR CAR and call the office to check in. The receptionist will take your number and have a technician call you back while you are waiting in your car to take a brief history.
- After taking your pets history, the technician will ask you to bring your pet to the front door. There, they will meet you and escort you into an exam room. Currently, we are allowing up to two people in the building with your pet for their appointment.
- The veterinarian will meet you in the exam room and perform a physical and address any medical needs.
- The reception staff will then be checking you out and taking payment in the exam room. They will then escort you to the door.
OUR LOBBY IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC – therefore any Urgent Care appointments, medication pick-ups, surgery admits and/or dismissals will be done Curbside. Please call when you arrive from your car and the front desk will assist you.
Please understand we are working within a very small footprint and are doing our very best to keep our staff healthy so that we can accommodate all of your pets needs.